April 2nd, 2017:
NOTICE OF 2017 WASFF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
At Swancon, in the Swan Room White at The Metro hotel in Perth on Sunday the 16th of April, 4pm.
0A. Last call for nominations for the Board of WASFF
0B. Last call for bids for the WARSFC (i.e. Swancon) for 2019
2. Consideration of Minutes of the previous AGM
3. Matters arising from the previous AGM
Convention Steering Committee Co-ordinator
Swancon 41 2016
Swancon 42 2017
Swancon 43 2018
5. Appointment of Auditor
6. Appointment of a Returning Officer
7. Election of Organising Committee of the Western Australian Science Fiction Convention (Swancon 44 2019)
8. Election of Members of the board of WASFF (3 elected positions)
9. Motion on Notice:
That Anthony Peacey be made a life member. Moved: Jack Bridges; seconded: Doug Burbidge.
10. General Business
Including a discussion of constitution changes, to be brought at next year's meeting. (No vote is intended this year.)
Nominations for the 3 elected positions on the WASFF board must be received by the WASFF chair (Doug Burbidge) before the start of the meeting. Please note that we desire a new person for the Treasurer role.
The constitution, regulations and by-laws are online.
Last AGM's (draft) minutes are available.
-- Doug Burbidge